Being frugal doesn’t just mean saving money — it means spending your money wisely. That also means some things may be cheap now, but actually cost you more in the long run, while other times it makes sense to spend more now for a better, longer-lasting experience. Let’s take a look at how this applies in the world of laminate films.
- You will experience fewer wrap arounds with a higher quality film.
- The bond strength is much better on high-quality film compared to cheaper imported film.
- Poor quality film tends to easily snap/melt onto heat shoe or heated rollers causing sticking which is frustrating slowing your workflow.
- Clarity – cheap film can be cloudy and will obscure darker colors.
- Less costly! When factoring in some of the problems detailed above as well as longevity, a high-quality film can actually cost you less in the long run.