The fierce battle for buyers’ attention on overcrowded retail shelves means today’s packaging must not only get food to market, but also help sell it. Below we list seven key ways that specialty laminate films make this process easier.
- Laminate films protect products and extend their shelf life. This applies to a huge variety of food products for human and animal consumption
- Laminate films actually add structural strength, product value, and allow better profit margins for producers
- ScuffProof® films resolve all scuffing, burnishing, and scratching especially dark colors
- Films are far better than UV coating, eliminating the smell, and clean-up
- Nearly all laminate films allow surface embellishments ie, foil stamping, spot UV, glueing, and much more
- Laminating films can be used to create the most delightful soft touch surface, known as Karess®, in the industry
- Laminating films can create textures like linen or leather, add holographic features, and also varying matte levels to flexible packaging and labels.